Fresh, easy, and fancy enough for a party–this colorful salads tops list of go-to recipes for summer meals as its lights and hearty. Try this special recipe of Summer special Quinoa Salad and give your summers a fresh and light spin.
Here’s a very special and delicious salad recipe from Chef. Navtej Sawhney of Arthur’s Theme- a qualified master chef and winner of King Chef title in 2004, 2009 and 2010 . Arthur’s Theme is an award winning restaurant. Arthur’s Theme has created a niche for itself, as it is the only restaurant serving authentic European cuisine.
Boiled quinoa 400 g
Red bell pepper 50 g
Yellow bell pepper 50 g
Green bell pepper 50 g
Pickled onion 50 g
Gherkins 50 g
Salad oil 75 ml
White vinegar 100 ml
Mustard paste 1 tbs
Salt and pepper to taste
Finely chopped mint 2 tbs
Grain mustard paste 1/2 tsp
- Dice the bell peppers and chill.
- Dice the pickled onions and gherkins
- Mix the quinoa with all the above ingredients and refrigerate
- For dressing mix in a blender all the ingredients and keep aside in a air tight container
- Mix the dressing with the quinoa mixture and serve chilled.