The elegance and appeal of Indian ethnic wear have been maintained since days of yore, and the occidental culture has consistently been interested by the gloriousness of the famous ethnic outfits – saree, salwar suit and the lehenga. With the advancement and presentation of recent trends and style, skilled fashion designers mixed the western and ethnic sensibilities together and brought forth combination wear which surprised the worldwide design field. The rich patterns, cuts and comfort part of western wear were mixed with the conventional luxury and style, and it normally indented up the fame of Indian ethnic wear in the worldwide market. Indeed you can rock the ‘desi look’ with the following tips:
- While getting an ethnic wear for working environment, consistently look sharp. Stay away from substantial flowy dupattas that are very diverting. All things being equal, choose a dupatta that has hand printed themes. Patiala pants are ideal for office. Wear a botanical print kurti with fully spread solid Patiala salwar.
- To break the tedium of ordinary western or ethnic wear, you can generally pick an Indo-western combination wear. Wear a short combination kurta and provincial dhoti-styled salwar or bottoms embellished well.
- Another method of pulling off an ethnic look without getting carried away with salwar kameez is to wear flared long dresses. With strong themes, flower prints and wide hemlines, these designs look stylish and are agreeable.
- Multi-shaded palazzos with block prints matched with a plain kurta can add an alternate appeal to the entire outfit. On the off chance that you are not a kurta fan, these palazzos can be combined with tank tops or short kurtis.
- Your ethnic closet is incomplete without a few stunning anarkali pieces. From easygoing to celebrations, these anarkali kurtas look very lovely and comfortable to wear for a more extended time frame length. The flared hem and the designed neck make these kurtas top pick for everybody.
The ladies’ ethnic wear market has gone through enormous change. Today, the market is buzzing with a wide scope of tones, style, cuts, outlines and specifying in each size and for each event. Take a hold of the tips mentioned above and be a part of the evolving phase of the industry.
–Authored by Mr. Anuj Mundhra, Chairman and MD: Nandani Creation Ltd.