We are glad to inform that Izhaar has resumed in full swing with all our designer studios and factories reopened. We have come up with a well thought out plan to ensure that all our offices and factories function with steps taken for employee’s well-being and safety. Few of the safety measures taken by our organisation are mentioned below:
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitization of the whole office will happen on the regular basis.
- Use of mask and gloves is mandatory before entering the workplace.
- Extensive use of hand-sanitizers after roughly every alien surface you happen to touch.
- We will ensure that every employee gets his/her temperature checked before entering the office premises.
- Working with keeping proper social distancing in mind.
- Manufacturing and packaging of the products after disinfecting and sanitizing.
- We have made a list of do’s and don’ts manual and pasted it almost at every corner and corridor to ensure every employee reads it to follow precautions.
I was always positive about the fact that the lockdown will be over soon and time will come to re-join our work, but given the nature of the pandemic, everything has changed and our company has taken all the measures to ensure the safety of our employees. What I’ve learnt so far is people are going to come back very different. Izhaar will manage to keep things together with proper social distancing and hygiene in mind said Ruchita Bansal, founder and creative director, Izhaar.
• Gurugram – 775, Udyog Vihar Phase V, Phase V, Udyog Vihar, Sector 19, Gurugram, Haryana 122016
• Mumbai- 187, First Floor, Zainab Villa, Turner Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050
• New Delhi- D 18, Basement, Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024
FB Link– https://www.facebook.com/coredesigns
Instagram Link- https://www.instagram.com/izhaar_coredesigns